5 Reasons to Build Your Career with Sol Systems
- Work that Matters. Every kilowatt of clean energy that our solar projects produce replaces a kilowatt from fossil fuels. The world’s health is our health.
- Big Ideas, Real Results. Your ideas can grow here. Creative thinking and problem solving is not just welcome, it has been critical to our financial success.
- A Thinking Environment. If you take pride in mastering your craft and keeping ahead of your industry, you’ll be right at home at Sol Systems. Our thought leaders constantly share what they’ve researched, heard on the street, or developed. Peer exchange is built into our workflow.
- Authentic People. Kindness and consideration are engrained in our culture. You can also expect to find a good amount of humor around the office.
- Shoulder to Shoulder. That’s how we work, and that’s how we maintain the highest levels of true collaboration and open communication. Don’t tell anybody, but it’s also a competitive advantage.
Perks at Sol Systems
- Generous Benefits. We provide our employees with health insurance, retirement options, education, and transportation benefits. We reward our long-time employees for their loyalty by giving them options to buy into the company.
- Walk, Bike, or Commute via Public Transit. Sol Systems’ offices are located in the heart of D.C.’s historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, a block away from Metro and Capital Bikeshare stations.
- Be Well. Sol Systems provides employees with an annual physical fitness stipend, and free fruit is delivered to the office each week.
- Get Creative. On the last Friday of every month, come casual to the office and focus on a creative side project of your choice.
- Team Lunches and Happy Hours. Company-catered lunches are provided every Monday afternoon during all-hands staff meetings. Company-wide happy hours occur monthly.
- Vacation Time. Our employees work hard, and we show our thanks by providing generous vacation time. We close for federal holidays and between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Make a Difference. We are dedicated to reducing the human ecological impact through the financing, development, and management of solar energy assets.