Sol Systems is seeking an Executive/Administrative Assistant! See a detailed description of the position below:
Position: Executive/Administrative Assistant
Company: Sol Systems is a solar energy finance firm and solar renewable energy credits (SRECs) aggregator founded with the intention of facilitating the development of the solar energy market. We currently have over 2,500 customers and 400 solar installer and developer partners and manage multi-megawatts of solar projects.
Requirements: Sol Systems is seeking an executive/administrative assistant to provide administrative and secretarial support to the CEO as well as the rest of the team. The ideal candidate would be someone who is hard working, extremely organized, detail-oriented, personable, and has the ability to multi task in order to accomplish assignments in a timely manner. A successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Administrative office experience preferred – including excellent written and verbal communications, and face-to-face interaction with colleagues, customers, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook. Access a plus.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to learn quickly while maintaining a keen eye for details and staying organized.
- Passion for the solar space. Knowledge of solar a plus.
Description: The Executive/Administrative Assistant will be in charge of the overall management and maintenance of the office, while also being in charge of the following tasks:
- Office management and support
- Conference tracking and planning
- Event planning
- Scheduling travel
- Scheduling and managing meetings for team members
- Coordinating conference calls
- Answering incoming customer phone calls and email inquiries
- Processing customer contracts
- Small solar research tasks as they arise
- Other Responsibilities as Assigned
Location: The Administrative Assistant will be expected to work out of our office in Dupont Circle.
Commitment & Compensation: This is a full time position. Compensation will be $20,000-30,000 per year depending on experience. In addition, Sol Systems provides health insurance, gym discounts, paid vacation and federal holidays, plus the opportunity to work in a unique & dynamic startup environment.
To Apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter (no more than one page each) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be subsequently asked for a writing sample, transcripts, and three professional or academic references.
Deadline: Sol Systems is looking to hire for this position immediately. We will review applicants on a rolling basis.
About Sol Systems
Sol Systems is a solar energy finance and development firm that was built on the principle that solar energy should be an economically viable energy solution. With thousands of customers and hundreds of partners throughout the United States, Sol Systems is the largest and oldest SREC aggregator. We provide homeowners, businesses, solar installers, and developers with sophisticated financing solutions that help make solar energy more affordable. Sol Systems also helps energy suppliers and utilitiesmanage and meet their solar RPS requirements efficiently by providing them with access to diverse portfolios of SRECs. For more information, please visit http://www.solsystemscompany.com.