Sol Systems is hiring a Marketing Associate!
The ideal candidate will be: resourceful, detail-oriented, and passionate about the development of renewable energy, and will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent writing skills
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to “get the job done”
- Intermediate to advanced use of Microsoft Office products
- The ability to understand a complex and evolving market
- Enthusiastic, with a demonstrated interest in solar energy, renewable energy, energy finance, marketing, sales, entrepreneurship, and renewable energy legislation
A successful Marketing Associate will become an integral part of a dynamic company that is a leader in the nascent SREC industry. The Marketing Associate will also be critical to the launch of a new product in the solar financing space. This Marketing Associate will participate in the following initiatives:
- Collateral creation and updates
- Customer Service
- Industry Association involvement
- Events & Presentation Planning
- Product Launch
- Website content management
- And much more
Through this position, the Marketing Associate will gain familiarity with solar legislation, solar finance mechanisms, industry news, and industry language, as well as new product development in a fast paced, start-up environment.
Location: The Marketing Associate will be expected to work out of our centrally located office in Chinatown, Washington DC
Commitment & Compensation: The position is a full-time paid position that will entail a 90 day review period. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Successful candidates will be eligible for a full time position.
To Apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter (no more than one page each) to email@example.com. Qualified candidates will be subsequently asked for a writing sample and three references.