Renewable Energy Program Assistant
Sol Systems, LLC
Position: Full-time Program Assistant
Location: Washington, DC
Company: Sol Systems is a solar energy finance and development firm that was built on the principle that solar energy should be an economically viable energy solution. We provide homeowners, businesses, solar installers, and developers with sophisticated financing solutions that help make solar energy more affordable. Sol Systems also helps energy suppliers and utilities manage and meet their solar RPS requirements efficiently by providing them with access to diverse portfolios of SRECs. For more information, please visit www.solsystemscompany.com.
Position Overview: Sol Systems is seeking a Program Assistant to support activities related to our growing customer base. Key responsibilities will include:
• Building and maintaining solid customer relationships
• Responding to customer questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
• Identifying avenues to streamline and enhance the customer experience
• Researching renewable energy topics as requested by senior staff
• Writing blogs and articles related to solar energy
• Providing administrative support as needed
• Supporting sales and marketing initiatives including website and social media updates
This position will provide a fantastic launching pad for a career in renewable energy. The selected candidate will be exposed to all aspects of the company’s work and will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with a hard working, driven, and passionate team.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s degree
• Demonstrated experience in a sales or customer service role
• Ability to handle a large volume of phone calls and emails on a daily basis
• A positive attitude
• Keen attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong research skills
• Interest or knowledge of solar energy, SRECs, project finance, entrepreneurship, and renewable energy legislation
Commitment & Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter (no more than one page) to email@example.com. Cover letters may be addressed to Dan Yonkin. Shortlisted candidates will be subsequently asked for a writing sample and three professional or academic references.
Deadline: Sol Systems is seeking to fill this position immediately. We will review applications on a rolling basis.