- Solar Energy Project Finance
- Solar Energy Policy
- Northeast Solar Energy Markets
Anna Noucas leads Sol Customer Solutions’ origination efforts in a variety of markets, where she works to source, diligence and develop commercial and small utility-scale solar projects for customers.
Since 2011, she has cultivated relationships with over 300 developer and EPC firms, sourced over 750 projects, and successfully closed over 33MW through both project acquisition and debt financing. Ms. Noucas has presented at some of the industry’s largest conferences, including Solar Power International and Solar Power Northeast. Additionally, she is a reoccurring contributor to Sol Systems’ blog and monthly industry publication, The Sol SOURCE.
In 2015, Ms. Noucas was elected to the NYSEIA Board of Directors. In addition to her seat on the Board, she also serves as Vice President of NYSEIA and Chair of the Business Development Committee where she works to cultivate relationships with local New York solar companies interested in joining the organization and becoming more engaged in New York solar policy.
Previously, Ms. Noucas worked for U.S. Senator Olympia J. Snowe (R-ME) in Washington, D.C. During her time in the Senator’s office, Ms. Noucas worked directly with Senator Snowe’s Senior Advisor on Energy/Environmental Policy. Ms. Noucas holds a Bachelor of Arts from Bowdoin College with a double major in Government and Legal Studies and Environmental Studies.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- REMA Conference on the New Financing Models panel discussion on the new financing models being deployed to help facilitate the growth of the renewables market with: Blaine Collison, Altenex (Moderator), Louis-Philippe Lalonde, Ygrene, Lee Taylor, REsurety, Angelin Baskaran, Morgan Stanley, Anish Hariharan, Goldman Sachs – October 18, 2016, San Francisco, CA
- Solar Power Northeast (White Plains, New York) November 2015: “Financing the Northeast Solar Market”
- Solar Power International (Anaheim, California) September 2015: “Commercial & Small Utility-Scale: The Opportunity & The Challenge” (Educational Poster Presentation)
- SEBANE Finance Forum (Boston, Massachusetts) July 2015: “Financing Commercial and Small-Utility Scale Projects”
- Midwest Solar Expo (Minneapolis, Minnesota) May 2015: “Waking the Sleeping Giant”
- New Power for Virginia Tour (Purcelville, Virginia) October 2013: “How DC Created the Nation’s Best SREC Market”
Recent Popular Blog Posts: