Sol Systems is a leading, national solar energy firm with an established reputation for integrity and reliability across its three distinct and complementary businesses:
Sol Trading is home to the premiere environmental commodity portfolio in the country, trading SRECs, RECs and carbon credits. Sol Trading manages a proprietary fund that is active in solar and wind energy credits, carbon and soon electricity, as well as over 12,000 SREC customer accounts.
Sol Fund & Asset Management (FAM) deploys tax equity into the solar industry for our institutional clients. In 2018, FAM created Helios Infrastructure, a joint venture of Sol Systems and Nationwide, to acquire, develop, build, and own over 330 MW of utility and commercial solar assets throughout the United States.
Sol Customer Solutions, a joint venture with our partner Capital Dynamics, provides renewable energy solutions to commercial, industrial, institutional, and municipal customers.
To date, Sol Systems’ three businesses have developed and/or financed over 1 GW of solar projects valued at more than $1 billion for Fortune 100 companies, municipalities, counties, utilities, universities and schools.
Expert Solar Investment, Trading, Development
Sol Systems is an end-to-end solar energy finance and development company serving:
Commercial/Municipal Energy Customers (services through Sol Customer Solutions)
- Provide solar energy (onsite and offsite) for corporate and institutional customers interested in securing long-term sustainable energy and savings
- Development capital
- Project acquisition capital
- Selective equity investments
- Manage solar energy tax equity investments on behalf of insurance companies, banks, and corporations
- Deploy capital allocations and develop solar assets on behalf of tax-efficient investor clients
Solar System Owners
- Aggregate and finance environmental commodities on behalf of over 11,000 solar system owners