Position: Junior Analyst
Company: Sol Systems is a solar energy finance firm and solar renewable energy credits (SRECs) aggregator founded with the intention of facilitating the development of the solar energy market. We currently have over 3,500 customers and 400 solar installer and developer partners and manage multi-megawatts of solar projects.
Requirements: Sol Systems is seeking a junior analyst to provide administrative and secretarial support to the CEO as well as the rest of the team. The ideal candidate would be someone who is hard working, extremely organized, detail-oriented, personable, and has the ability to multi task in order to accomplish assignments in a timely manner. A successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A great attitude and lots of enthusiasm
- Office experience – including excellent written and verbal communications, and face to-face interaction with colleagues, customers, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook. Access a plus.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to learn quickly while maintaining a keen eye for details and staying organized.
- Passion for the solar space. Knowledge of solar a plus but not required.
Description: The Junior Analyst will be in charge of the overall management and maintenance of the office, while also being in charge of the following tasks:
- Office management and support
- Conference tracking and planning
- Event planning
- Scheduling travel
- Scheduling and managing meetings for team members
- Coordinating conference calls
- Answering incoming customer phone calls and email inquiries
- Processing customer contracts
- Small solar research tasks as they arise
- Other Responsibilities as Assigned
Location: The Junior Analyst will be expected to work out of our office in Dupont Circle. Our business hours are typically from 9:30am to 6:30pm.
Commitment & Compensation: This is a full time position. Compensation will be $25,000-30,000 per year depending on experience. In addition, Sol Systems provides health insurance, retirement benefits, gym discounts, paid vacation and federal holidays, plus the opportunity to work in a unique & dynamic startup environment.
To Apply: Please submit a resume, cover letter, short writing sample, relevant transcripts, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants that are missing items from this list will not be considered as seriously as applicants that submit all items.
Deadline: Sol Systems is looking to hire for this position immediately. We will review applicants on a rolling basis.