Who is Sol Systems?
Sol Systems is one of the preeminent solar finance and development firms in the United States, with an established reputation for integrity and reliability. The company delivers sophisticated, customized services for our institutional, corporate, and municipal partners. Sol is employee-owned, and has been profitable since inception in 2008. Sol is backed by Sempra Energy, a $25+ billion energy company.
Over the last eight years, Sol Systems has delivered more than 500MW of solar projects for Fortune 100 companies, municipalities, universities, churches, and small businesses. Sol now manages over $650 million in solar energy assets for utilities, banks, and Fortune 500 companies.
Sol focuses on synthesizing the solar industry’s most complex problems into opportunity. This has allowed us to successfully deploy hundreds of millions in tax credit equity, raise millions to finance environmental commodities, and provide our corporate customers with comprehensive and customized onsite and offsite solar energy projects and contracts.
Expert Solar Finance and Development
Sol Systems is an end-to-end solar energy finance and development company serving:
Commercial Energy Customers
- Provide solar energy (onsite and offsite) for corporate and institutional customers interested in securing long-term sustainable energy and savings
- Development capital
- Project acquisition capital
- Selective equity investments
- Manage solar energy tax equity investments on behalf of insurance companies, banks, and corporations
- Deploy capital allocations and develop solar assets on behalf of tax-efficient investor clients
Solar System Owners
- Aggregate and finance environmental commodities on behalf of over 7,000 solar system owners